Ratings for Dr. Ajith Ramachandran

Dr. Ramachandran should not be allowed to practice medicine. I use the term Dr. very loosely. He's forgetful and does not follow through with what he says he's going to do for his patients. At least that was my experience. The wait time was over 30 minutes and being a full time employee I don't have time to wait that long. If you were 30 minutes late not only would they not see you but they would charge you a fee for missing the appointment and then take you through collections to get that. The second time I was made to wait 30 minutes for an appointment I couldn't wait that day. I made the office refund my copay and then the Dr. discharged me from the practice for non compliance. This is after mind you that we had 3 other appointments that he was late for and he completely forgot about my labs and they were lost and didn't tell me that we would have to redo the labs so that I could get a referral to see the specialist! Your experience may vary but I wouldn't give this guy the time of day if I were you! Don't say I didn't warn you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

dr ramachandran is WONDERFUL..one of the best doctors out there..very attentive and caring..if you want the best see him..me and my family do! Needs his regular nurse back ;(

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

this is my husbands doctor. i really like him. he spends time with you. he listens. i feel he would be a good choice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

I would have to agree with the other reviews of this doctor. I found him to be attentive, caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

He's got to be a stellar dr. if I am here in CT posting about a doctor in NC. Oh, how I miss Dr. R.! He was the primary care doctor for every member of my extended family, and ever since he left CT, we have all been at a loss about where to turn. Each of us has meandered through walk-in clinics and various other practices trying to find a doctor who even comes close to Dr. R., only to fail in our quest. Once you've had the best, anything else just falls short. The lowdown: Dr. R. is attentive, kind, patient, honest, caring, easy to communicate with, thoughtful, helpful, and extremely good at what he does. He has a personal touch that goes beyond anything I've seen in modern medicine. He makes the effort to sit down with you in his office after examination to answer your questions and explain diagnosis and procedures. He even goes so far as to personally call his patients with test results, follow-ups, etc. An outstanding doctor who is sorely missed by his CT patients!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

He is one of the most caring internists in Greensboro, he will g to any lenghts to ensure you get the best care. The office staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Ajith Ramachandran's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)