Ratings for Dr. George S. Trotter

I had approximately six appointments with Dr. Trotter, and I was overall quite disappointed with the practice. It is clear that both he and his staff are unaccustomed to patients who are knowledgeable and sophisticated. He and his staff was completely unaware of numerous legalities regarding insurance and flexible spending accounts (I had to educate them). I asked him to write a prescription for generic Claritin-D (which I had to tell him what that was) so that I could be reimbursed for my OTC purchase in accordance with new IRS rules for flexible health spending accounts, but he would do so only if I adhered to his medical advice to take as needed--not everyday. I have been taking allergy medication all my life, and I know exactly when it's needed--everyday! This man is thinks he's God because he has a medical degree, but he usually knows alot less about medicine than his patients. DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR"!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I have been going to him for two years now and have found him to be very thorough and to the point. He has also recommended specialists for me that have been awesome. Great bedside manner which is hard to come by nowadays.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Trotter is an old school doctor that knows what he's doing. My wife and I both go to him. Always professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

When I told Dr. Trotter that I switched primary care doctors because my last doctor made a **** joke he replied "what is your boyfriend black or something." When I got on the scale the nurse said "wow, wasn't expecting that". The lack of professionalism was ridiculous. I will not be returning

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. George S. Trotter's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1959)