Ratings for Dr. Robin LeBlanc

..............................................................

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. LeBlanc has helped my over the years and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I was referred to Dr. LeBlanc by my GP regarding a spot on my tongue. Dr. LeBlanc assessed the situation very quickly and although he did not think it was serious performed a relatively painless biopsy during my visit. I had a follow-up appointment a month later which confirmed his findings as the biopsy was negative. While there, I had a question regarding another health issue totally unrelated to his ENT expertise, but one which as a doctor I felt he could provide me with some assistance. He took the time to hear my question and gave me some valuable information. Because of his willingness to help I was relieved of some concerns. Dr. LeBlanc went out of his way to help.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I got my appointment via a cancellation and found both the staff and Dr LeBlanc very accommodating. Dr Leblanc was professional and to the point.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Leblanc was excellent: calm, comforting, good-humoured.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Real people, no pompous attitude here, which I'm sure we've all seen. You know the ones who make you feel like your waisting their time and their sh@%# don't stink. Not him great person. Very thorough. Very professional.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Fantastic doctor!! My daughter just had surgery on her thyroid by Dr. Leblanc and we both thought he was one of the best. He is personable, professional and knows what he is talking about. He answered all our questions from start to finish and recognized my daughter as having a bit of 'anxiety' and always made sure she was at ease! I would highly recommend him! I've seen other ENT's over the years but never felt as confident as I did with Dr. Leblanc.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I am VERY happy that I was referred to Dr. Robin LeBlanc. Not being able to breathe properly through my nose has caused several problems for me.......the older I got, the worse it got. Dr. LeBlanc performed my surgery last week and even though I'm swollen I can already breathe more easily through my nose.........can't wait to totally heal and experience even better results !!!! Dr. LeBlanc & the staff at Dartmouth ENT Associates Inc ROCK !!!!!! Thanks, V

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I approached Dr. Leblanc about my dead ear, tinnitus, vertigo. The VAC realized all of my problems started as a result of the high altitude chamber that I had been in. Within weeks I had all of these problems. He claimed that it is usually the high altitude chamber that fixes those problems. HE decided he was correct. He would not take the explanation that the rule is, if the patient has a problem with the chamber (as I had) the fix is to put the patient back in the chamber to cure it. The problem was I had not been put back into the chamber. He was so arrogant and felt he and his "guru" knew more than the explanation I gave him. His claim was that if anything that chamber should have really fixed me up.... here is to young Doctors that are sure they know more than the rest of the world. Too bad.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

So went to Dr. LeBlanc in Dec for clogged ear. Told me it was ear wax. He cleaned out my ear and less than a month later, clogging is back. Called his office and left a message on answering mating to make another appointment. Still haven't heard back - that was over a week ago. Think I'll ask my GP to send me to someone else

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015