Ratings for Dr. Vanessa I. Silebi

Yadir and Mercedes run this place and do a good and caring job. Dr Silebi is very knowledgeable and has great beside manner. Unfortunately, if you have a schedule that only affords you the time your scheduled for, this could be a problem. Also, she recently has rescheduled appointments frequently. And, when you're rescheduled it appears you go to the end of the queue. Not finding that a good practice of caring for the patient, especially when this has happened multiple times. Messages often meet unresponsiveness. Good doctor, not good at the business end. Lack of responsiveness is leading me to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Just want to commend Vanessa on being about her patients. She is invested in our well being. At a very emotional time when our lives were changing, she prepped us for what was to come. Her level of appreciation for our condition has been uplifting. I know that she spends more time with her patients than any other doctor even when it means she's running a little late. And yes, sometimes we have to wait because of it but consider that she routines cuts her private time and her home life short because she's committed to each patients who enters her practise. She changes lives and I'm grateful, my family is grateful for who she's encouraged and empowered us to be ... HERE. Thanks Doctora!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr.Silebi does not care about patients and the staff is piss poot

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr Silebi has to be one of the most amazing people I have ever met! She has an amazing personality, with a heavy dose of professionalism; her staff, is always willing to help Jason has great personality, is Professional & Kind, Mercedes is Sweet and to the point, and Yadir is thorough and Professional & funny at times; they really are the best to work with, no task, or request is too much to ask. If you ever have anything you need they are always willing to HELP! I recommend this doctor and her staff! Jamie and Lisy add a pleasant ambiance to the mix.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I found Dr. Silebi to be friendly and knowledgeable. She was very familiar with her specialties and spent 20 minutes answering questions that my wife and I had. I would rate her as very, very good.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Unprofesional.has dollar signs in her eyes.After being riped off i went to the kindermedical group.big difference Located in the same hospital.DRSibeli in very un profesional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Vanessa I. Silebi's Credentials

• Univ Metropolitana, Fac De Med, Barranquilla, Colombia (Grad. 1997)