Ratings for Dr. Ian Digby

I have a chance to get advice from a doctor. Because reading from many people say, the doctor is a good and cute. <a href=https://www.homefres.com/บุคคลที่โลกจดจำ/>บุคคลที่โลกจดจำ</a>

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Digby was a good listener, treated me with kindness, was thorough with his investigation of my symptoms, and was open to referring me to the specialist I requested. I observed him working with an infant, and was impressed with his gentleness and sensitivity.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I wanted to rate this dr while the experience was still fresh in my mind, this dr was wonderful! He was so kind with me. I was recently in a house fire and he was very compassionate. He ordered all the right tests and made sure I was comfortable. It was a very comforting Experience, Thank you Dr Digby- fdrolc

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I went to ER for a miscarriage and before he started the internal exam he said " Just imagine I'm some guy sticking his fingers in you". I was in such a state of shock from the miscarriage that I didn't even think to report him

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I can't believe all the negative comments on here about Dr. Digby. I saw him in the ER on a Sunday and it was extremely busy. He was very thorough and patient, kind and respectful. I was there for quite some time and I could see and hear him with other patients and he treated everyone else the same way. He really is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

He is most interested in getting you out quickly. He does not take the time to run tests.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Digby was able to assess my situation very quickly and handily. Plus, he's really hot!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

My daughter took me to ER and I unfortunately got Dr. Digby. I was doubled over in Abdomenal pain and blacked out. I explained to him what had happened. He said,"why didnt you go and see your family doctor".I said if is July 1st and 11pm, her office is closed. He made me feel like I didnt belong in ER and I was waisting his time. Everything he asked and I answered, his respond was why?? How am I suppose to know why my family doctor does what she does.He made me feel like an idiot talking down at me. It was the worst experience I have ever had in ER. His body language said it all. He was arrogant and not compassionate all. Worse doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr Digby saw my 100 year old grandmother in the ER. She is quite deaf & didn't have her glasses. Though I explained this to the doctor, he refused to bend to speak to her. Frustrated with her lack of "correct" responses, he finally said to me "Is she all there, mentally?". I explained to him that she was perfectly capable of speaking for herself if he would be considerate enough to move a little closer & stop talking over her. I believe that my nan missed most of his rude comments and eye rolling as he tried to get her medical history, but I will never forget his negative, dismissive attitude towards her and could certainly never recommend him as a doctor with any kind of acceptable bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Digby has been solely responsible for saving my father's life on at least two occasions: on repeated visits to the family doctor for "urinary issues", nothing was done. Dad then went to the emergency room and saw Dr. Digby where an ultrasound (yes, imagine that!) was ordered and identified numerous bladder tumours. Following surgery for bladder cancer, and many complications, Dr. Digby recognized the severity of the complications quickly, even though my father had been examined by other ER doctors previously the same day... he even had to give us the "we should prepare ourselves for the worst" talk, and he was very compassionate. Fortunately, with his excellent care stabilizing my Dad, he did well with two weeks in CCU. He goes above and beyond, listens to his patients (and their families), and does not assume that everyone who WALKS into the ER is not a true emergency. Thank you Dr. Digby for caring, and this post is long overdue!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009