Ratings for Dr. John T. Wang

I have been Dr. Wang patient for over 16 years. He is compassionate and caring. Once, I saw a female patient came in didn't look good. Dr. Wang came out to the waiting room, saw her face and asked a couple of questions and immediately wheeled her (wheelchair from his office) to the hospital across the street. Of cource we had to wait for a while before he came back but we didn't care.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great doctor, very helpful and very kind. He is thoughtful and caring and has his patient's best interests at heart.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Wang is an excellent physician. He listens very well and has given me great treatment. He is very caring. Because he is so up to date on medical advances, he is an excellent diagnostician. The scope of his knowledge is amazing. Whenever I have a problem, Dr. Wang is the physician I go to. He is extremely hard working. He has even seen me on a weekend and at night when I got sick. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Wang. He is great!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

he is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have called him in an emergency and he responded immediately. He takes care of my family and friends and we all think that he has all the time in the world. I wish there were more doctors like him. He is great at diagnosing a problem. Please note that his phone number is 2124891130.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

PROS: I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Wang. He's extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient and kind. He always addresses every concern for his patients and gives individualized attention. I never felt rushed during my appointment. CONS: I do feel he is greatly understaffed. He only has 1 assistant. The office itself is disorganized; my chart was misfiled, including my Xrays that I brought in. When I call the office to ask a prescription to be called in, it's not done. I have to call back a few times to remind them to do it. Every time I've arrived to my appointment early or on-time, I find a waiting room full of patients who are waiting to be seen. There is no sign-in sheet, so you're left to hope that you'll be seen in the order you arrived.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Wang is cronically extremely late with no consideration for other peoples schedules. He does not explain his treatment plan and is very hurried.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

John K., has been our family MD for 20+ yrs. Keeps up with latest info. (Leviquin+cortisone+65 Yrs old= ligament damage). Referrals have all been top notch. Patient, good listener, workaholic and a fine man.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Wang is our family doctor and he fantastic. He is highly trained and knowledgeable. Just as important, he is willing to spend quality time with us and we never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Wang has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years now. He has been wonderful and whenever I've had problems, he has always given me excellent referrals to great specialists (which include a rheumatologist, an obstetrician/gynecologist, cardiologist, gastroenterologist, and endocrinologist). He's a real "patient's doctor," and spends time answering your questions and really listening to you, despite the fact that he is quite busy. He is thorough, kind, and knows his stuff. I highly recommend him. His secretary, Raoul, is very competent, too, and friendly once you get to know him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Was visiting from out of town when I became very sick and was referred to this doctor. He fit me into his schedule and even though I was from out of town and he was unlikely to see me again and he had a full office of sick patients, he was very kind and concerned and spent time with me to diagnose my problem.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. John T. Wang's Credentials

• Polish

• Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Univ, Med Fak, Bonn (407-02 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1981)