Ratings for Dr. Lenny Pillay

Lenny wrote me off as not having sleep apnea. I had been suffering for years and not being able to get a solid nights sleep and always feeling tired. He said I don't meet the conditions to have it. Well I went to a private sleep clinic 1 months later. Low and behold I have apnea. Now that I have a proper diagnosis, I feel better then ever now that I have treatment (cpap). I won't not recommend Lenny to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Lenny Pillay is the most Incompetent and rude doctor that I have even had the misfortune of meeting. I got referred to him after a stint at the ER and my family doctor thought he was OK. I should have noticed the warning signs. He treated me like he was knew what he was doing when in fact he was clueless! Completely misdiagnosed the condition and want is worse! he said the doctor who saw at the ER was the bad one! Safe to say I had to go back to ER and got another referral to another good doctor. Thank goodness for the ER doctors who competently and patiently treated and referred me. I am now looking at an official compliant against him now.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Pillay was great! I felt totally comfortable. I had lots of questions which he answered. I believe the type of attitude you give off often is the attitude and kindness you receive back.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Just had my tonsils out today. He was very helpful, answered all of my questions, and was very polite when he checked to see how I was doing before and after surgery. There is about a 3 month wait to get an initial appointment with him (I lucked out and got it in 2 months after referral), and after leaving his staff said it would be around 3 months wait. It had been 6 months by the time I got the call from scheduling staff (I know its not the same people that work for him). Any time I called his office to ask if there was any update they would just say "no", wouldn't tell me who I could contact to get a better idea of timing, and seemed very annoyed when I called to change my contact phone number.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

What pleasure to have this doctor see me. He is professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis. Listens well,and is not in a hurry to shuttle you out the door. I would highly recommend dr. Pillay.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

This doc doctor is a total joke I had infected tonnsils for four years because of this total joke of a doctor every time it was here take some flo nase like he make money off the stuff after telling my family doctor to send me to a real specialist I finnaly had my tonnnsils out after losing 60 pounds and feeling in my arms as well as randomly thoreing up and having to leave work because glass were so swollen and painful from fighting infections total prick should not be able to practice medicine

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

I am suppose to see this doctor to remove my tonsils and based on all these review, which seem pretty negative about him I think I will be consulting with my family doctor to get a different specialist. I did get that impression when I met that seemed superior to me like if u don't like your job why do you do this. Switch change it up do something up happy if u will. Thanks for the reviews. Prayer has helped seek a new answer. I don't think I'd like to be left with left over tonsil not only having to suffer for a longer period of time just to see someone else. Get it all done now.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was sent to this dr because of swollen tonsils and he looked at me, said I needed a tonsillectomy and put me on the waiting list which was 6-12 months. My family dr check patients files (after they have been to another dr) and asked me to come in so she could see for herself. Thankful she did because it was cancer in one tonsil. Dr o'grady did the surgery 👍 and all is well. Not sure what would have happened if I had just went home to wait. There was no pain at all just swollen tonsils!! Not sure what to think of this dr!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Pillay is rude, feels he is superior to everyone and a waste of time. Go to some other Doctor if at all possible. Dr. Pillay will just make you feel worse.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Dr. Lenny Pillay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Lenny wrote me off as not having sleep apnea. I had been suffering for years and not being able to get a solid nights sleep and always feeling tired. He said I ..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lenny Pillay is the most Incompetent and rude doctor that I have even had the misfortune of meeting. I got referred to him after a stint at the ER and my fam..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pillay was great! I felt totally comfortable. I had lots of questions which he answered. I believe the type of attitude you give off often is the attitude a..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Just had my tonsils out today. He was very helpful, answered all of my questions, and was very polite when he checked to see how I was doing before and after su..."

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "S4N0" to "S4P 0W5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1440 14 Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13063528555".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hes a DOUCHEBAG!!! what an effin loser!!! Went there to have my allergic rhinitis checked..eventually i know my problem cos this was my issue eversince i was sm..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What pleasure to have this doctor see me. He is professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis. Listens well,and is not in a hurry t..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doc doctor is a total joke I had infected tonnsils for four years because of this total joke of a doctor every time it was here take some flo nase like he ..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I am suppose to see this doctor to remove my tonsils and based on all these review, which seem pretty negative about him I think I will be consulting with my fa..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to this dr because of swollen tonsils and he looked at me, said I needed a tonsillectomy and put me on the waiting list which was 6-12 months. My f..."

October 12, 2014