Ratings for Dr. Christos P. Kokinakos

I have been seeing Dr Kokinakos for about 5 years now as my PCP. I have had nothing but good experiences visiting him, be it for an embarrassing issue or for the annual checkup. I highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

In a follow up visit after a physical, the doctor refused to see me unless I paid a large amount of cash in order for him to explain my blood test results because my insurer had dropped my entire company and we were in the process of getting different health insurance. What if I'd had some highly abnormal results? Shouldn't this have been included in the cost of the physical? Should profits take precedence to caring for human beings? Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath? I'd never use this doctor again under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Kokinakos is my family's doctor. We all like him very much. He is attentive and caring. We appreciate all the good he has done for us.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

We are an uninsured couple, who had been cash paying patients of Dr. Kokinakos for a few years. After my last office visit, he informed me to find a new doctor because it was bad business to treat cash paying, uninsured people. This made no sense, since he gets more money per visit from me than is reimbursed from insurance companies. He told me he would no longer treat my wife either. So if you don't have insurance, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Christos P. Kokinakos's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

Banner Health