Ratings for Dr. Leidiana Figueroa

Dr. Figueroa is the perfect combination of impressive knowledge combined with inborn bedside manner. She is patient enough to listen to every detail of situation, and then knowledgeable enough to remedy it. Her deliberate and careful treatment has made all the difference in my children's lives. I have been blessed to have her guide me through a few MAJOR medical problems with each of my children and many recurrent minor problems with them as well. Big or small, she treats them all with great care and attention (not like the robots I hear about in other offices). Then, she explains in layman's terms without insulting my intelligence as a mother. More importantly, I see her copious notes and diligent follow-up that I know ensure her patients' long term care. This is one of those people that was born to BE a doctor, not just get paid like one. And, by the way, she even works until 7 pm on weekdays AND Saturday morning. Can't ask for more!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Leidiana Figueroa's Credentials

• Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1997)