Ratings for Dr. Prashant R. Patel

Being that I have a very complex and rare combination of medical diagnoses its been very difficult for me to not only find a doctor to see me but to also treat me that knows anything about my conditions and how to treat them. After having to give myself daily injections for over 10 years after my second appointment I was put on a pill that has stopped me from having to give myself injections. I'm so grateful to Dr. Patel and his knowledge I couldn't thank him enough. The staff in house lab everyone there was so nice and caring. I would recommend anyone that needs to see an Oncologist or Hematologist to see him, it could mean the difference in your life. It has for me, thank you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

This doctor ran few tests and basically pushed me away due to no insurance and having to pay cash however he did see me which is good but I did not get anywhere

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

he treated my husband for over a year when he had stage IV lung cancer. always kind, always compassionate and always encouraging but realistic to our expectations. great staff and the Infusion lab was a surprisingly upbeat place filled with caring and genuinely upbeat staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Doctor has a very pleasant bedside manner, is knowledgable and compasionate. He is the best doctor we could ask for. We would highly recommend him to anyone who has cancer . We absolutely loved him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011