Ratings for Dr. Katharine Ross

I have been seeing Dr. Ross since I was a little girl. As I’ve gotten older her rudeness and cold exterior has grown. Every receptionist that she seems to hire seems to display the same rudeness and it’s appalling! I haven’t seen her in 2 years and I’ll find a new doctor before going back to her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Ross for 25 or more years. I take my 2 children to her now...truthfully she may not be the warmest friendliest Dr out there, but I'm not looking for a friend , If you need a doctorthat is competent she is that, I have trust and faith and confidence in Dr Ross, and that's what matters she does a good job and I'm so thankful to have her on my life...at the end of the day she does a good job and I'm sorry to see she has gotten such a bad rap here...i agree she can be cold and a b but I don't know what I would do without her....

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have been going to see Dr. Ross since I was in my mothers tummy. Not once has she been nice to me or been able to help me with any of my health issues. I have been going to walk-in-clinics instead of going to see her because she won't give me answer to my problems or questions. I do not recommend. Also, she is a cold hearted woman. Make her your last option as a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I think the last comment must have been written by Dr Ross herself. I was expecting my first child and needed a family doctor. She arrived at the office late for my appointment, didn't ask me any health questions, instead had me sign a form stating that I was her doctor. Since then I have called to make appointments and never been able to get through and I have never seen her since. I didn't think she was practicing any longer. Now after registering for Health Ontario to help find a new family doctor I discover that I am still listed as one of her patients!! She has been paid to have me as a patient for the last 12 YEARS!! Health Care Connect gave me her address and phone number. She is listed as being at the same location but again the phone number is NOT CORRECT! Health Care Connect cannot even get through on the phone. I am not impressed.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been seeing dr. Ross for 35years as have my children she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

She is very rude unprofessional dr I have met in my entered life

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr Ross since I was 12 years old. If you are looking for a doctor that is warm, sympathetic and friendly, this is not the doctor for you. Dr Ross has never been a doctor with bedside manners or someone that seems genuinely interested in your issues. She is quite knowledgeable aND will do what she can to assist you bit she more often that not will refer you to another doctor. I think that over the years her service to patients has slowly declined...unfortunately it feels likefor her it's just a job and nothung more. Too bad.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Lack of empathy finally pushed me to get a new doc. Never looked back

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Ross since I was 12 years old. Unfortunately, I have never had the best experience with her. She is very quick to dismiss problems or concerns that I have brought to her attention and she does not have very good bedside manners. I rarely see her smile and find her very cold. Not to mention, there have been two occasions where other doctors have diagnosed me with problems I have gone to Dr Ross about. Now that I have switched doctors my new doctor noticed my last 3 blood work reports my b12 was extremely low!! NOTHING was said to me regarding this, every time I got blood work I never heard about it again! I do NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

If you need a good doctor she is the one but if you need a shrink or a friend go to someone else. Very punctual and competent. She is my doc for 11 years I even take my tween boys to her now. She makes them feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014