Ratings for Dr. Elias Masri

We've used Dr. Masri for more than 20 years. We live about an hour away yet still use him because we refuse to use anyone else. I work in healthcare and he is the best pediatrician I have ever seen. He is incredibly knowledgeable and is the nicest man. Our three kids love him. Our last one is 18 and I am sad knowing we only have a few years left with Dr. Masri. He listens intently, and is thorough in everything he does. This is probably the best review I have ever written and it is completely warranted with Dr. Masri. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Dr Masri is amazing. Our previous Dr sent us to him when our second son was born 13 weeks early. He has always treated us with kindness and respect. He values our insight into our boys. He trusts my gut, something every mother looks for in a doctor. My son is now 7 and Dr Masri knows his lungs well. He can look at him across the room and tell if he is having a problem. He has also been instrumental in helping us with our older son who has ADHD and sensory issues. We are blessed to have him as our boys doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

He has been miy son's Dr. for the last 20 years and since birth. I could not have aksed for a better Doctor. His knowledge and care is EXCELLENT !! The others in his practice do not come close.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Masri is a wonderful, patient, caring and helpful pediatrician. He always listens, and takes all questions seriously, even though he has no doubt heard them all countless times. He is easily reachable for advice over the phone, and recommendations for specialists. Also, his nurses and staff are wonderful, and it's very easy to get an appointment with him. He loves children and people, and it really shows.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

we have a child with a very rare condition. Dr.Masri has been a comfort to us and let's us decide what to do, his experience is exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

VERY RESPONSIBLE DOCTOR ALWAYS THEIR WHEN NEEDED A PRIDE TO OUR FAMILY FOR 10 YEARS

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Masri has been my sons' pediatrician for their whole lives. They are now 18 and 16 and still want to continue seeing this wonderful, kind, and highly experienced doctor. He never seems to be rushed and encourages questions and understanding in his patients and parents. We have always received sound treatment and advice from him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Thank God for Dr. Masri. He was a voice of reason and intelligence when we were facing a stressful situation with our baby. Our kids feel secure and calm with him, and so do we. Highest recommendation. We've seen a lot of pediatricians, and he's absolutely top notch. PS. Dr. Masri treats kids and parents with respect, never arrogance. That's pretty rare.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

I have had Dr Masri as an infant and I refuse to leave him even though Im a grown adult now. I have had serious medical problems which I could not have gotten through without his care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

My child loves Dr. Masri, we could not go through winters without him. He is simply caring and informative!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006

Dr. Elias Masri's Credentials

• Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon Hills, IL