Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Poiley

very old school, paper files, only one other person works there, she's the MA. front and back office, she's seems more knowledgeable and friendlier than the dr. He shows ZERO concern for the patient, doesn't ask how you are doing, more concern that the insurance raises our co pays but not his payments!! Never explains anything to you just take this medicine read about it and off you go!!! Everything is lupus related!! Doesn't examine or take interest in your concerns!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I prefer a female doctor but there were none that my insurance covered so I choose Dr. Poiley. I am very happy with him. Having dealt with RA for almost 30 years now I have seen a number of both good and bad doctors. Dr. Poiley is soft spoken but he knows his business. Even though he saw me a number of years ago he remembered me. He ran a number of test to see where the disease was active and if there had been any changes. He's talking to me about a number of new drugs that are available that we might try. I feel as if he truly has my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey E. Poiley's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)