Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Yarckin

I visited him with my challenge (who was hurling that day) I had brought him the day before and was Pageing dr.yarckin all night so when it didn't stop I brought him in and right when I got there he was ready he was so kind to my kid and was a little distant from me but it was because he was so interested in the well being of my child he is truly amazing I recomend him to anyone looking for pediatrician dr.yarckin is who I trust with my child's life

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Yarckin has been known to diagnose conditions that have saved several lives over his many years of experience. He was at the hospital right after my son was born, and has always been so patient, kind and always available for any questions or concerns. His following of faithful patients speaks for itself. I wouldn't trust anyone else but him with my son.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Submitted December 2, 2014

WOW! I called the office on a Friday an hour before they were going to close and they were able to see my very sick two year old son. I only waited about five min in the waiting room. The nurse was very sweet and Dr. Yarckin is fantastic with children and familiar with all the Disney movies which he was able to talk with my son about during the exam. I myself went here as a child and see is was the right choice for my son as well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Yarckin is a great doctor, he's always been helpful. He is very knowledgeable, and has always diagnosed and treated sicknesses well. He can be somewhat curt with parents, but he knew my sons name when I ran into him at the store and he didn't have a chart to refer to. So who cares about his reparte with parents if he cares about his patients. Most of my friends children and a lot of my students are patients and we all love him. I would reccommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

He is the most through and knowledgeable pediatrician in town. I confident and comfortable with the care my children receive from him. Though the wait is long, it is worth it. And now that he has a nurse practitioner there, the wait is shorter than it had been.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Yarckin is very knowledgeable. He takes time to assess my children and explain what is wrong with them. He is very helpful with my questions. The wait is usually long but worth it.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Yarckin has been our kids' dr. for 13 years. He has always put the kids first, even calling me in Chicago when one of my boys got sick on vacation. They have added a nurse practioner and (I believe)a physicians assistant to help with the workload. All are very kind to the kids, very knowledgable. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Yarckin is very knowledgeable, but can be a real jerk to parents. He is often condescending when you question him. His staff has complained that he is tough to work for, and none of them stay very long.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Barry S. Yarckin's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal