Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Tseng

Been going to her since Dec 2012. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very professional and friendly. Always goes over lab work and CT scan results and explains them to you. At the end of your appointment she always asks if there are any questions. Not only to me but my wife as well. It's nice to see a doctor who really cares.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Not helpful at all...Spent 5 min with me.. Does not return her phone calls

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Two years ago, I was fortunate to get Dr. Tseng as my oncologist when I was admitted to MD Anderson in Orlando. At first, I was not to sure about her because she kept testing and testing and testing some more. She knew that with the type of cancer I had that it was definitely some place else in my body and she was determend to find, "She Did". Today I am doing great because of Dr. Tseng and her knowledge of the cancer I have and how to treat it. I thank God for doctors like her. Her staff is wonderful and you never have to worry about getting an answer to any question you have. They are never too busy for us.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Tseng is my husband's physician for Head and Neck cancer. Her experience at the esteemed MD Anderson in Houston, Tx is what brought us to her in the first place. The philosophy of care in her office is 'mind, body, spirit;' she tends to the whole person. While she is part of an oncology team it has been my personal observation that she shoulders more than her share of the work to be done, and with pleasure. I believe that she cares for her patients, personally and professionally, and that her goal is to eradicate cancer totally, one handed and with all the gusto she can manage. This doctor, though small in stature, is big of heart. If one has a problem she will try to resolve any situation even though it might not relate directly to her area of medicine. Her expertise is amazing and her ties to MD Anderson in Houston are many. This alone made us feel as if we had the benefit of many brilliant minds helping us through our problems. If this is your doctor you're in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

Dr. Tseng talks fast because her mouth is trying to keep up with her mind which races with pent-up knowledge. She is happy to slow down so that you understand what she's saying. Patients comfort is balanced with her suggested treatment. She tells it like it is with no sugar coating but with compassion. Requests are handled immediately. Calls are returned by her more then able staff the same day.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Jennifer E. Tseng's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI