Ratings for Dr. Said M. Baidas

I saw Dr. Baidas for low blood platelets, which turned out to be not a big deal. He was very nice, thorough and patient with me. I didn't feel rushed at all and he gave me the impression that he is very knowledgeable and interested in making sure I am healthy. His staff was really nice too. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Baidas is a wonderful and caring doctor.He has answered all of my many questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

In my opinon, Dr Baidas failed to provide proper follow up care for my mother. After her first breast cancer treatment, he NEVER ordered routine chest x-rays after treatment. Her cancer rapidly spreading so that 18 months later she was dead.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. B has been and continues to be excellent! Plus his support staff is terrific. When Mom 1st went to him she was at Stage IV breast cancer which spread to her neck & mid back, etc. He has kept her with us for over 2 1/2 yrs now. With much compassion he told us upfront this was only manageable vs. curable. Has kept her quality of life a priority thru radiation therapy & med's that successfully beat-back the cancer and have been well tolerated. Answers all our questions and phone calls are always returned. Works well and coordinates with her other dr's. It's alot to keep track of for us, but Dr. B and his staff make it much easier. Thank you - You're the best!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009