Ratings for Dr. Faiaz M. Rasul

I would NEVER go to Dr. Rasul again. The wait time was terrible, and I heard him being extremely rude to a staff member in front of everyone. When he finally came into the room, he wasn't listening to a word I was saying. It's obvious he doesn't care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr, Rasul is an awesome Doctor who takes his time, is thorough and has a great bedside manner. His patients are treated with dignity and respect. Knows what he is looking for and how to treat it. Easily the best physican around.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I have used Dr. Rasul's office for over 5 years. He has always made patients wait while he has long meetings with drug reps, but I used his office for the nurse practitioner. She retired a couple years ago, but I tried to stay loyal to the office. In the last 6 months, I have had to use the walk-in clinic every time I have had a flu or cold, because Dr. Rasul's office makes me wait a week or more for an appointment. The staff isn't even nice about it on the phone. I have to change doctors.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Dr. Faiaz M. Rasul's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cocoa, FL