Ratings for Dr. Jay H. Klein

He has been very nice and he listens very well, but he is crazy busy. He forced me to purchase a machine for asthma for my son. I didn't even want it but he said that's what was needed for my son's asthma attack. My son has only had an attack once in his life, it's not a chronic condition. Now the company that owns the machine is charging me a montly fee that we can't pay. I thought I owned it, and was surprised to find out that I'm leasing it. Dr. Klein has never done any testing. I asked him to do some allergy blood work and he talked me into something different than the blood work I requested. I had done my research and knew my son needed allergy sensitivity testing. He had no knowledge of this testing. Also didn't believe in testing for Candida. He talked me into IgE testing, which my son has had done before. When we went to the office for the blood work, the nurses held my son down like he was an insane person. He screamed and wiggled so much that they refused to continue. I had to go to the lab for testing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Jay H. Klein's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1991)

MAMSI