Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Keeley

Dr. Keeley is a very caring, sincere doctor. She was great with my daughter...and then at her one year shots I refused the chicken pox shot. She told me that my child "would die of mersa" because I didn't give it to her. It was the most disrespectful, indecent comment and I never expected something so rude coming from a woman like her. I have not been back since.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Keeley is such a great doctor! When my one year old daughter was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia, Dr. Keeley came to check on her every day! She is so sweet and sincere and my children LOVE her!! I am very grateful to have her as our Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Keeley has been my daughter's physican for 20 years. We are so BLESSED to have her!! When my daughter was younger she had signicant health issues and Dr. Keeley was not only very thorough with my daughter's care but also supportive to me! I dread the day that my daughter ages out of her care! She is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

We have been using Dr. Keeley for over two years now and find her to be caring, sincere, passionate about the good health of our children and she speaks to us in a manner that leaves us feeling as if we have spent time with a trusted friend or family memeber. She has always gone the extra mile with our children,with her care, with explanations to not only us, as parents, but then explains it in a way that our children understand! Her staff is also very kind and it is a pleasure to bring our children to the office, from well care visits to immediate sick appointments, she is top notch! Thank you Dr. Keeley...You are the very best we can be!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Katherine M. Keeley's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1978)

Workers Comp