Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Mayer

A Physician friend who saw Dr. Mayer when she did a rotation through his department set up the appointment for me and she was immediately not very friendly. I tried to explain to her that my daughter and I had similar symptoms and that my daughter had tested positive for Lyme disease. She screamed at me that she did not want to hear anything about my daughter and to just tell her my symptoms. I almost walked out at this point. Then I gave her a one page description of where I had been in the last few months and exposures. She could not focus for 2 minutes to read the info and started asking me questions that were addressed in the note. Well, I answered her questions and she managed to get herself under control, finally. At various points she oscillated between somewhat friendly to rude. I explained to her that I thought I had Lyme disease with co-infections. She responded with....I don't know about Lyme disease. Why don't you go up to NY or CT and see a dr. there. I did.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

Dr. Cynthia A. Mayer's Credentials

• Wv Sch Of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 24901 (Grad. 1986)