Ratings for Dr. Eugene Y. Mar

he is very rude and cold with his patients. Bedside manner is horrible. He is un-supportive of his patients. He did not make me feel uncomfortable since it seemed he was on a rush after being an hour late for my appointment already. I would not recommend him to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Mar has no bedside manner. He is cold, uncaring, and short, as though I am wasting his time. He was condescending to me and flat-out rude. I could care less how intelligent or competent he may be, his behavior overshadows it all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

This doctor is so nice. He took all the time needed for my exam, had xrays done in the office. He's intelligent.I feel like he understands someone with back problems. So he's in a wheelchair...he won't wear his shoes out so quickly. I would recommend him to anyone. I was not the least bit shaken the first time I went to see him and saw that he was in a wheelchair and handicapped in some ways. Give the young doctor a chance.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr Mar is unable to do a comprehensive exam on patients as he is in a wheel chair and has limited movement of his hands and arms. he is very rude and shows no compassion or feelings for his patients. Bedside manner is horrible. He is un-supportive of his patients. He seems to want to get you in and out and is very short in talking with the patient. Again, abolutely no compassion what so ever.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Eugene Y. Mar's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)