Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Wolfe

I saw Dr. Wolfe for years and only discontinued because I moved out of town. She is a wonderful doctor. Every once in a while I wait for an hour, but it's usually about 20 minutes. Once when I'd been waiting for a while, she explained that her previous patient had asked a lot of questions. I appreciate that she explained the delay and had a good reason. Some doctors will keep you waiting for hours and then act as if you're wasting their time. Dr. Wolfe really listened to me, took me seriously, and found solutions to my (many) health problems. She was absolutely never unprofessional. What I liked best about her was that she treated me with respect. If you research a condition and ask a doctor what s/he thinks of a theory, most will just smirk. Dr. Wolfe listens and does not insult your intelligence.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have found Dr. Wolfe to be a caring, professional, and well informed doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Unprofessional. Violates patient confidentiality - talks about other patients (eg. confused me with another patient, talked about things that had nothing to do with me). Told me "no one is saying this is all in your head" when she clearly meant that was what she thought; she called another doctor who was treating me to talk about me in a negative fashion and to try to make herself be right when I called her on her unprofessionalism. She doesn't respect patient-doctor boundaries. I stopped seeing her after she made disrespectful remarks about another health care professional in her own office. There are many other doctors out there who are much better than she is, and frankly I am surprised she is still practicing. She has too many personal issues which come out in the workplace.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Looks like the comments are about two different doctors. Punctuality has more to do with office overbooking than anything, though, since she does take the time to listen to what we have to say before making a pronouncement, appointments later in the day tend to wait longer than earlier appointments. My wife and I have tricky medical problems and, when she doesn't know the correct response, she is quick to say so and recommend someone who does. Best doctor I've had for many, many years.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I'm shocked to read negative reviews of Dr. Wolfe; I think she's wonderful. I've never been kept waiting more than 10 minutes in the waitng room and 15 minutes in the exam room. She is understanding, caring and knowledgeable, and most importantly--at least for me--she respects patients. Unlike a previous doctor, she did not lecture or ridicule me for needing pain medication. I'm very glad I found her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Wolfe is rude and not interested in patients.I told her I had in the past problems with breast implants and had several surgeries to remove them and leaking silicone in my chest and underarm. Implants caused my lupus and removal got rid of the lupus. She scorned my problems and she thinks patients with problems should go to "anger management." That was an insult and I didn't reply and just wanted the appt. to be over so I could leave.She seemed so disinterested I never went back. I was glad when she left the clinic so I could go to a really good doctor in that clinic and have been with him for years now

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr Wolfe's staff needs to be replaced with people in the health field, not a gossip center. Patients should not hear stories of other staff who are not present. I was ill and almost left the office. I am considering changing doctors after first of the year.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

She told me not to see any more doctors. Was not helpful. Told me not to take any more medicine. It was all in my head. I will not ever go back to her. Having Lupus and serious stomach problems, I thought this was awful. I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

I was surprised to read the other comments about Dr. Wolfe keeping her patients waiting and being uninterested in them as patients. I have been seeing her for 5 years and I have always come away from my encounters with her feeling well attended to. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes. She always takes the time to listen to me, showing appropriate interest in my issues. Her referrals have always been spot on. I'm not particularly happy with her office staff, but I can't blame her for that. She is part of a group and I doubt that she has a lot of control of who is working at the front desk or in billing. I think the thing I appreciate about her the most is that if she doesn't have an answer she says so and then makes every effort to find an answer. I see her about 2-3 times a year, so maybe my experiences are different than those who see her more often?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Carol Wolfe is the most unprofessional and uncaring doctor that I've ever encountered. She has always made me wait for at least an hour, made personal calls during my visit, and seemed more interested in discussing her own personal life than dealing with her patient's issues. She was rude, unprofessional and uncaring but the worst is that she prescribed to me a medicine that my chart clearly shows that I'm allergic to. After that, of course I would never see her again and would never recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Carol A. Wolfe's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)