Ratings for Dr. Abhay V. Rao

The doctor himself is horrible, even worse nursing assistant Tina is horribly abusive and hostile. She became angry that I showed up at the office after being ignored for a week and a half regarding a dental consult due to a immunity issue with a bone marrow abnormality. She said she had "tooken" care of it and I should have waited for their call even though I had already been waiting a week and a half in extreme pain with a tooth partially broken off below the bone line. Her attitude was "how dare I show up and make sure they do there job". She slammed down her clipboard and and irrately said she would talk to the doctor. She then made me feel like a drug seeker when I asked for pain medication since I wasn't able to see my low income dentist until after the Thanksgiving holiday break due their office's negligence. They refused to prescribe any pain meds but said they would call in a antibiotic right then. It was another 2 days and another series of repeated calls before I got that.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Lousy staff. Makes you wait when you have an appointment. Relays all his information through his staff to tell the patient even when he's two feet away from you. Not open about the lab results with you. He hires dumb Arizonian hicks for his staff help. Avoid this Dr. as much as possible. You could do better.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Phones turned off during business hours, Takes forever to get refurrels, staff blames patient for refurrels. Most UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. THEY SUCK

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

every time I've seen Dr Rao he seems to be in a rush doesn't spend enough time with me and doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Very nice doctor. Listens to everyting that you have to say and is very easy to talk too. Office is very nice and examination rooms are also very nice. The staff are very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010

Dr. Abhay V. Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Providence