Ratings for Dr. William L. Redenius

I have been a patient of Dr Redenius' for the past 15 years. I am also a retired Registered Nurse, so I feel I can adequately evaluate the care I receive. I have always found Dr Redenius to be a caring and empathic man who takes the time to listen and takes the time to explain and educate. He is easy to talk to and had a good bedside-manner. I have worked with many doctors over the years, and knowing his level of knowledge and high standards I consider him to be exceptional and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Burned out doctor who wants to sell his practice and move on. His staff reflect his lack of caring an motivation for medicine. Run.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Very compassionate, very knowledgeable and spends as much time as you need.It's a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

He is very knowledgeable, very compassionate in working with his patients, and keeps abreast of current research in his field and will respond to any questions a patient may have. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. William L. Redenius's Credentials

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1972)

AARP