Ratings for Dr. James Michael Hosford

Dr Mike was the best dr we ever had. He was so kind An sincere. He cared for our children. He always went above to help us . He would even meet us at his office after hours! He cared for Clay when he was 19 or 20 ! He was a great Dr and a great friend.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Mike Hosford was a sincere and caring doctor. His care was a testamony of how he lived his life and how he cared for his patients. I saw this through the care of my own children and while working with him at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Hosford was a terrific doctor. I always felt like I was in good hands. He will be greatly missed by all his patients.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Hosford never seems rushed when examing my child. He's always friendly and very interested in what we have to share with him. Dr. Hosford returns phone calls promptly and has an extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

mike hosford saved my daughter's life 15 years ago when she was only 3 days old. She was having trouble breast-feeding and eventually breathing. we took her to the ER. He diagnosed a serious heart defect, and rode alongside the ambulance to Egleston in Atlanta. She stayed in ICU for 9 months and he would call often to check on her. She had many serious complications while in the hospital, eventually taking her from us at only 9 months old. (our hospital bill was over $945,000). Mike was very supportive during this tragic time in our lives and even attended her funeral. You won't find a smarter, more caring pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Hosford has been our pedi for over 16 years! He listens, makes an effort to connect with my children and is always thorough.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Dr. Hosford has been my children's pediatrician for 14 years - he is an awesome Doctor. He listens to parents and kids; is very intuitive and very practical. He is everything you could ask for in a Doctor - especially a Doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007