Ratings for Dr. Felix Sikora

Was my partner's doctor when we met and then I asked him to take me on. He is a great Doctor. I have been able to joke with him, he treats me and my health issues very seriously and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is always ordering tests if not sure following up and even called me at my house late one night to deliver test results that were not bad but needed to be followed up with treatments. Very nice guy and his assistant Michelle is the best in the business. If someone gives this doctor a bad rating then they are the ones that need the help

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I 've been seeing Dr. Sikora for over 30 years. He is very attentive and thorough. More times than not, he is very punctual and takes the time needed to answer questions/concerns. Five years ago I moved 2 hours from Winnipeg and continue to travel the distance to see Dr. Sikora annually. He and his staff are very caring. Over the years Dr. Sikora also took on my daughter and step-son's family. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

He's rude and does not care, he recently told a 15 year old girl to get an abortion. He's awful. He never spoke to her or considered her feelings.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I became a patient approximately eight months ago. I have some blood abnormalities and as A result, need to be followed up every six months. On top of that I have chronic pain. Dr. Sikora has been extremely kind and caring. His knowledge of my blood disorder gives me comfort. I feel very lucky that he has taking me on as a patient. I called his office today about a medication that I wasn't sure if I could take. At 7:45 PM he took the time to call me at home and discuss this with me. I thanked him and he told me that that's what he was here for. There are definitely not a lot like him. Thank you very much Dr. Sikora.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've see this doctor for only a few years. As I had no family doctor my other doctor was retiring and recommended him to me. Very pleased with his thoroughness and knowledge. His assistant is always great and accommodating. Yes he has his on and off days and you may have to wait a bit to see him. Keep in mind family physicians are hard to come by but they see all sorts of people for all sorts of problems. It also helps when you book an appointment be respectful to others by limiting your problems. He does courtesy calls even on his own time when he can be with his family. Those that have anything negative to say are usually the ones that can never be satisfied or think only about themselves. If you don't care for his service find another and others can have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Sikora for about 10 years and find him to be punctual, professional, knowledgable, and caring. I've never had to wait long for morning appointments, a little longer for afternoon appts, which I understand as things can get backlogged. see him for blood pressure checks every 4 months.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. F. Sikora has to watch his temper. He gets upset very quickly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr.Sikora is courteous and friendly. His office is on time with appointments. He is thorough with his physical examinations and asks the necessary questions as well as explaining his findings. When necessary he has ordered blood tests, xrays etc together with follow ups. He is aware of my ongoing urology problems.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

As a family physician he is a busy doctor. I do not mind waiting especially when it concerns my health. Which all of his patients should understand. I am always treated nicely by him and his assistant. It bothers me to read some negative comments on him only coz I can only imagine what he deals with. Just like a regular human being we have our on and off days! Its so hard to find a family doctor so I stress the fact that maybe we should be thankful to have him as my a doctor. If you are not impressed by him then find another. I find him to be understanding and straight forward. Just the way I like it!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr.Sikora is a hard worker.To me he is efficient,matter-of-fact,and when I had a serious infection he referred me immediately to a specialist,and phoned me later to ask how I was doing.He also phones me when my routine lab test shows that I need more or less of the medication.I get along well with him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010