Ratings for Dr. Ruben R. Roncallo

Dr. Roncallo was my childrens pediatrician for years. As the years went on the wait time became longer and longer. At one point I forgot my child's Medicaid card and I was turned away, even though my child was clearly very ill. I made the choice to switch pediatricians, and I am so grateful that I did. Not long after we switched, my oldest child became very ill. I arrived at the new pediatricians office and realized that I had forgotten the card, I was told that it was ok and he was seen immediately. From there we were sent directly to the hospital where my child was admitted and underwent surgery the next day. Had I continued to take my child to Dr. Roncallo, we would have been turned away and my sons life would have been in danger.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

on to my 4 children cared for since birth and he is a professionals. feel we really want to help each patient. thank the whole team. Brenda Mata

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr. Ruben R. Roncallo's Credentials

• Univ Metropolitana, Fac De Med, Barranquilla, Colombia (Grad. 1986)