Ratings for Dr. Eric Bohm

Thanks for nothing.... I might as well end my life considering you won't help me after 6 operations. I will not live this way any longer so thanks for nothing cancel my appointment in nov i won't be there because i'll be dead by then. Lilla Braun

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My only wish is that I would have gone to Dr Bohm for my first knee replacement. Outstanding doctor...would highly recommend this doctor to have your replacement done.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

All personal staff like Pauline are Excellent, the Front Desk is way too cranky, snotty, arrogant (not my choice of words but was not allowed to use the Term I wanted to describe the young lady at the front desk), has some control issues. This is not a 1 time experience evaluation. Otherwise Surgeon and Staff are EXCELLENT! Very professional and genuinely seems to care. Just need to get surgery space at a different Hospital. Concordia 2 thumbs down.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

A friend of mine had Dr. Bohm as a surgeon 4 yrs. ago and she still raves about how wonderful he is.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Very good surgeon. I am disabled and had a lot of pain in my right knee. I received a total knee replacement and it was the best thing I ever did.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Had to wait 2 HOURS and that was with an appointment. No apologies from the doctor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I recently had a bilateral TKR. Dr. Bohm and his office was excellent in providing information I needed whenever I called. My replacement was done on July 12th and I was back cycling by the end of September. Back to work a couple of weeks later. Although I haven't return to my level of excercise I was prior to the surgery, I have no doubt I will once the snow melts. I am looking forward to my long distance cycling this summer and have no fear that I won't be able to participate with my cycling group. Dr. Bohm has enriched my life and for that I"m very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Excelent surgeon. Left hip replacement last July and right hip replacement 2 wks ago. Excelent recovery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Eric Bohm replaced my right hip in 2007.I consider Dr. Bohm to be one of the best surgeon's in his field based on my experience and quality of life since surgery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I found Dr. Eric Bohm very professional and certainly knows his stuff. I am thankful to have had him replace both my knees. When I moved to Nova Scotia in June this year he gave me a referral to one of his colleagues in Halifax for follow up. In my opinion he is a Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012