Ratings for Dr. K.R. Rajani

Dr Rajani was very knowledgeable but didn't take the time to listen. I'm happy he is now retired at the age of 75!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I brought my son in when he was 12 months old, with what I believed to be blood (A LOT) in his stool. Dr. Rajani told me that it was blueberries, and sent me home. He continued with these bowel movements, and I took him to the ER. Turns out, he had a condition called Meckles, which required surgery to repair, and he had been bleeding the entire time, and became anemic because of it. I don't trust this doctor! In addition, he never checks his heart, ears, eyes etc, when he is in for a check up.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My son had a cough and fever. Cough was on and off although at the time we brought him in he had it for a few days. Also the fever was above 38 overight. He sent us home only for him to remain the same. He got worse throughout the day do we brought him to emregency. He had nmonia. This was at 7 months. Ever since I don't know who to trust. He was my pediatrician when I was young.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

My three children have been seeing Dr. Rajani and nothing but good reviews, he's honest and caring. He know that a child can fight off infection instead of prescribing them an antibiotic right off the hop, My son was really sick one time and he even called our home after 6pm to see how he was doing and if the medication was working or kicking in yet. This was the scare of the H1N1 scare. He wanted to ensured that he was ok after 48hrs, now this is caring!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Surprised this man still has a job! Worse experience I've ever had was with this man. I was suspecting my child was abused at day care and needed my son to have a check up. As soon as I told him why we were there he told me I needed a lawyer and not a doctor, he refused to examine my son. What kind of person refuses to do their job??? Worse person out there!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Had Dr Rajani as my pediatrician, now he is my son's pediatrician. He is incredibly gentle and kind. I loved him as a kid and even more as a parent. If you can have him as yiur child's doctor, you are very fortunate.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I'm 36 and had this doctor as a child from birth. I remember i really liked him. Just thought people should know i have good memories of seeing him because i thought he talked funny and i liked his name (i was a kid) I'm happy to see he has great reviews now. :)

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Rajani is a fantastic paediatrician. He provides calm, logical, well balanced advice. He is always upbeat and always seems to love his work. I am so glad he is my kid's doctor. I also like his front office staff. He's pretty punctual considering how many emergencies or unexpected appointments he has to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Rajani is the best, absolutely the best! He was my children's pediatrician. Regrettably, I switched doctor's because we live just outside the city, and it was a bit of a trek to see him. However, I am hoping that he will take us back because my children's new doctor is no Dr. Rajani. I now realize that he is worth the travel.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He was my and my spouses doctor for 15 years when we were children. We both have nothing but fond memories of him and his treatment was always very good. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014