Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Jaffe

I had just the opposite experience with Dr. Jaffe. He was thorough, kind, funny, and willing to take extra time with me. He even called me when I was out of the State to let me know he had been going over my case and he had ruled out one diagnosis. I would recommend him highly. Nikki Peterson, Salt Lake City.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I'm not the only one! I feel the exact same as the other reviewer. I had such a negative experience, I will never recommend Dr Jaffe and I will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I waited 3 months after being referred to Jaffe before I got in to see him. He came highly recommended. He was the rudest and most arrogant doctor I have ever met. He was dismissive, preoccupied and flighty, dashing in and out of the room numerous times in the very few minutes he spent with me, and when I apologized for still having a couple lines to fill out on the paperwork, he snorted "Well, you've only had 25 minutes!" No idea where that came from! So rude. He just kept saying, "Your neck is harrible, just harrible (his accent added)." He proposed what to me was a frightening procedure and when I had questions and concerns he ridiculed me. He was almighty and all-knowing and I was apparently wasting his time (a couple minutes) by daring to have a couple questons for him. I have had a spinal fusion and many other procedures and have a good grasp of medical terminology and I greatly resent his demeaning and belittling treatment of me. His staff seemed scared of him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Jaffe's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1995)

MAMSI