Ratings for Dr. Fahimeh Lessani

Doesn't listen. Misdiagnosed complete tear of rotator cuff for simple tendonitis. As primary, she never read medical history. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have never written a bad review before, but Dr. Lessani was horrible. When she took my history, she was rude and inattentive. She makes up her mind without listening to what you actually came in for. You visit the doctor to see a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns and needs, but that will not happen here. This is possibly the most incompetent doctor I have ever seen, and my worst experience with a physician EVER!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

She was very unapproachable and the last person I felt comfortable talking to about my health. I often felt confused when leaving her office by her incomplete instructions. I had such difficulty in communicating with her that she was completely mistreating my GI problems without any relief for years. Eventually, I sought the care of a different physician and she figured out the problem immediately in one visit. There also were often problems with her not submitting correct orders for lab work at all. I generally avoided going to her when she was my primary physician and chose to go to local clinics instead where I received better guidance and more thorough care.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Dr. Lessani is the best doctor. I have treated with her for years and she takes excellent care of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Was prescribed vicodin and never once told of constipation being a complication or that I should take anything to counteract this side-effect. Saw specialist after 3 days and they were surprised nothing was said. This was the first I heard of this side-effect. Ended up being in much worse shape because of the constipation. Once I started to balance it out I was much better. I expect my doctor to warn me about such things.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Failed to respond to problem with prescription; at each follow-up visit, asked patient why she was there; failed to follow-up on signs and symptoms from initial visit.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

She didn't listen to my concerns and talked over my answers. I would not see her again.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

she rarely sends you to a specialist. wants to do her self. Staff is great. Best Dr. in this scripps is Dr. Terkel.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I went to Dr Lessani today after 10 days of pain. For one, I have a very rare disorder (only 1200+ ppl in the world) & she was the only doctor I've ever met to know what it was about. I was very impressed! I was also very impressed that she knew exactly how much pain that disorder gives me. She examined my chest, abdomen & pelvis, she also gave me an obgyn exam, then prescribed urine & blood test, plus a CT scan. Turns out it was yet another kidney stone that had already dissolved. The pain was complicated by my pre-existing condition (which gives me edema, and therefore makes me proner to kidney stones). Her staff is friendly and sunny. She's on time and very available to answer any question you might have. She also prescribed me medications for an unrelated conditions. If you pay her whole fee upfront you get a major discount. My advise is, absolutely go to this doctor UNLESS you have problems in relating to very straight & upfront doctors who look in your eyes 100% of the time!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Stay away. She doesn't even try to diagnose you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Fahimeh Lessani's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1974)