Ratings for Dr. Ren Zhou

Very incompetent... She read my MRI report which stated there "may" be a pituitary adenoma. Instead of sending me to a specialist, she wanted to treat me her self by prescribing birth control pills without any further exams. I decided to search for an endocrinologist and neurologist instead of wasting my time with her. Additionally, she is not up to date with new drugs...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Zhou is a very good diagnostician. If you have serious problems she never miss it.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This DR is by far the worst I have seen in my lifetime.This DR does not do a complete exam, many times I had to ask her to take my blood preasure? She often seems totally overwhelmed and answers your concerns with just ''yes'' or ''no'' answers, in my honest opinion I left her care when I realized that she was incompetent and her staff was so slow with referrals and faxes, dont waste your time,you will not get quality care

Submitted June 5, 2012

dr. zhou does a very limited exam and is not affiliated with any hospital in NJ. she checks blood pressure, does bloodwork----and that's it! she is oh so pleasant, but a terrible doctor in that she can't diagnose fully because of the limited exam.

Submitted January 5, 2012

very helpful and has really great office hours! She is a good diagnostician. She is willing to see your children when your pediatrician is not available.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

this DR is the very worst she has no bedside manor, she often laughed at my problems, i went to her for about 4 years and finally realized she didnt know how to properly care for my medical needs, being a diabetic for over 18 years she never once checked my blood sugar in her office, that is unheard of! she would barley even check my blood pressure! i honeslty wouldnt send my dog to be cared for by her!

Submitted May 24, 2011

nice and willing to spend time with patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008