Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Etkin

Those who write positive reviews on her is either a friend of hers or family. She definitely has a nasty attitude and doesn't care about her patients whatsoever. Does not look at you in the eye, does not make you feel comfortable, does not want to hear you speak unless she asks you a question. She even told me "hurry up I have patients to see" when I took a second to give my baby his pacifier when he almost started crying because he was in the office with me. And IM not a patient? Who am I? Just someone that's keeping you in business. Well never again. This woman does not deserve to even have a practice let alone be a doctor. The only reason she's still in business is because she has a lot of old patients who don't seem to hear or pay attention to anything she says. this chick needs to be put in her place. Disgusting, never seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

worse experience ever.rude. very nasty attitude, mean

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

very nasty attitude. unaccessible. called office and begged for emergency appointment. her staff told me that if I'm not dying, it's not an emergency. first available appointment in 1 month

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I don't hink the bad coments are written by the same person, she really is very mean person. I never believed when my sister was telling me what kind of doctor she was. I went with her on her last appointment and this alexandra did not bother to ask her patient how she was doing/feelling but went streight to writre the Rx for the patient without asking any question or listening to any question we had for her. "I don't know" is her best friend answer to her patient's questions.... mean mean mean mean person thats all she is and not a doctor. p.s if you are saying that you are seeing her for more than 15 years than you are probably a family or a friend of her beacause she doesn't have more than 15 years of experience in the United States. :/

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

It looks like that all nasty negative reviews are written by the same person. I have been with Dr. Etkin for over 15 year. She is a complete opposite. I moved to NJ and I am still her patient. Simply because she is much better than any of the doctors that I have seen so far in both states. I feel relieved knowing that my father just had an appointment with her. I usually have a lot of questions and she always patiently answers all of them. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. She is professional and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, doctors still don't have their answers today to many questions. For instance, they don't know what exactly causes high blood pressure. Dr. Etkin always prescribes the best medicine. All other doctors I have seen so far had to agree to that. The tablets I take daily are very expensive and cost $100 per months out of my pocket. But they are safe and work the best. The patent is not expired yet and there is no generics. How is it Dr. Etkin's fault?

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

My mother has the same condition as myself, and asked her, "What else can I do apart from the medication?" Her answer? "I don't know." She also constantly berates me every time I get a respiratory infection; I came down with bronchitis twice and each time had to get an earful. Did she attempt to figure out what I could do to not get them so frequently? No. And despite me repeatedly telling her to never prescribe me a particular medicine for it because it's not covered by insurance and costs $100+ per scrip, she keeps writing the prescription for it. I'm changing doctors and never looking back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

She is very nasty! Her attitude is the worst. She acts like she does not care about you or your problems. Does not accept any questions, does not take time to speak to you, barely even looks at you. Very rude and arrogant. I will NEVER go to her again. What a she-devil!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Not a great doctor at all!! She gives the wrong diagnoses which can be life-threatening. Above all, she does not care about the well-being of her patients but more for getting paid!! She is very rude, always makes you feel rushed, does not allow you to ask questions and acts like she is Ms. Know-it-All Dr. and that you are beneath her. If you care about your health, do not go to Dr. Etkin. HORRIBLE DR. and dont even know how she passed in med school.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Beside that I was waiting more than an hour to be seen, she did not gave me the right diagnose. Dr. Etkin couldn't define a regular eczema from poison ivy. The medecine that was prescribed was wrong and could have horibble side effects. Please be careful, do not visit dr. Etkin if you are worried about your health.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Very arrogant and rude. Nasty attitude, does not let you ask quesitons. This was my first and last visit.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Alexandra Etkin's Credentials

• Polish

• Donetsk Med Inst, Doneck, Ukraine (Grad. 1993)