Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Ito

Compassionate, kind, caring, sweet doctor. Always willing to listen to what you have to say, with great follow up.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Caring, sweet, knowledgable and efficient. Easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Very compassionate and sincere. Gets to know you on a deeper level and follows up reliably. She even emails me to check on me. Would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Ito reminded me of my very first doctor who retired and who was a very good listener, and a genuine concern about my overall health. I recently got sick and she was right on top of it, with the right type of medication and within a week I was back up and running like nothing. Been to her several times and she always listens, and that's a hard type of person to find nowadays.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

The best doctor I have ever met. Truly kind and compassionate, she cares about patients and tries to solve all medical/health problems. She is a doctor that is making a difference in the world.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Ito is the best doctor I have had. She listens to me and spends time taking care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

My 3-year-old son was hospitalized for asthma 3 times in six months at Red Cross and St. Lukes Hospital in Japan. Dr. Ito was a good friend with my son's father and she wrote a letter to a court that my son was very healthy. Her diagnosis was based on the casual interview without blood test and take x-ray. Her letter convinced my son's father and a court not to believe about my son's asthma. As a result, my son's father refused to give him medicine and my son's condition doesn't improve. He is about to be admitted to the hospital for the fourth time right now. She seemed to be nice when I called her but what she did was ethically wrong and caused my son's health at risk.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

DR. IT IS THE BEST DOCTOR YOU WILL FIND IN HAWAII! Her staff is just as amazing as she is.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Ito is extremely caring and compassionate. I can trust her and tell her honestly what is going on. She never makes me feel bad about myself but truly wants to help me. She is very thorough and very intelligent.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Jennifer S. Ito's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Metlife