Ratings for Dr. Ralph Wong

Very professional and knowledgeable. Easy to talk with when you ask questions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Yes he is blunt, yes he has bad bedside manner, but he has helped me. There are a lot worse oncologists in the same clinic1 as him both female who should not be there.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

This is the worst doctor ever. He does not care about his patients . I hope I can change to a different doctor . You can die and he does not care. He does not come to talk to you , sends in his assistant. I'm sure he gets paid for the appointment

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

The best doctor I've ever been in contact with. Thoroughly explains his process, and gets opinions from other doctors across the country to make sure he is doing the right thing. Communicates his research and findings well. He gets to the point, and you have to make sure you know what you're talking about if you ask him questions, because he's not here to mess around.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Get second opinion from other doctor if you can. Took my grandmother from blood thinner that led to stroke. She had no chance even to try to fight with her cancer. We are going to loose her any day now. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Agree that he may know his stuff but is difficult to connect with. Does not communicate well and is not open to any suggestions or discussion. Most appointments are rushed and you are dismissed before you have much of a chance to ask questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Shortly after my side affects showed up ,I was having some concerns, and I was informed by my Dr. "there are no side effects" 3 years of side affects , 5 or 6 different ailments , rash ,bleeding when bumped , blood blisters (no reason) severe cramps . Year 4, change of med (cheaper vision) worse side effects ,hugely swollen feet and hands , taken to ER with another "side effect" ,I was told by my Dr. "these side effects DO NOT EXIST" and did NOTHING !! for 22 months !! By this time a different type of cancer is growing !! but now after a few months the Dr. has decided I can't be saved and won't try to help !! FYI the Dr. had very few visits most are why an assistant

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I'm sure he knows his stuff but he doesn't connect or communicate with his patient. I received the bum's rush during appointments. I had my file mixed up with another patient. Requests went ignored until a fill-in for staff tended to my request that day.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Both he and his nurse are wonderful and very helpful !!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Very understanding. Great secretary, she always remembers my name and is extremely friendly!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016