Ratings for Dr. John G. Schreuder

Dr. Schreuder came recommended by the craniofacial clinic at Children's Hospital (very complex children) and local ear nose and throat doctor specialists (who else deals with beans up the nose in the ER?) and anesthesiologists. When my child was born, Dr. Schreuder came to see him on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in the hospital (I had no idea pediatricians worked on the weekend). When my son got a yeast infection in his mouth, Dr. Schreuder knew to treat both me and my son. He is both sensitive and knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Schreuder is the most incredible doctor a child can have - even when the child is now in college! Dr. Schreuder has always made the time to see our boys and not only really listens to them but also treats them in a manner which is of the highest quality and value. We cannot say enough good things about this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

This man refused to help us clear our name when something he said was interpreted by Children's Hospital to impugn our family--he supposedly accused my husband of asking for drugs (big fat lie--my husband is Black, which is all we can imagine was the reason). When he decided to wash his hands of us, instead of calling us himself to inform us (though he told me on the phone that that that was a gross misinterpretation of what he said), he made his nurse call us to say he wouldn't help us out. Bottom-line--a Momzer, no Mensch. He appears to one of these guys who thinks more about his reputation as a physician than his patients. Here's a guy for whom the oath, first do no harm, meant nothing. His refusal to assist us harmed our family and our son because Children's Hospital refused to treat our son thereafter based on what he supposedly said. It was tremendously hurtful and traumatic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. John G. Schreuder's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1996)