Ratings for Dr. John G. Schreuder

Dr. Schreuder came recommended by the craniofacial clinic at Children's Hospital (very complex children) and local ear nose and throat doctor specialists (who else deals with beans up the nose in the ER?) and anesthesiologists. When my child was born, Dr. Schreuder came to see him on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday in the hospital (I had no idea pediatricians worked on the weekend). When my son got a yeast infection in his mouth, Dr. Schreuder knew to treat both me and my son. He is both sensitive and knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Schreuder is the most incredible doctor a child can have - even when the child is now in college! Dr. Schreuder has always made the time to see our boys and not only really listens to them but also treats them in a manner which is of the highest quality and value. We cannot say enough good things about this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. John G. Schreuder's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente