Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Kanya-Forstner

I don't know why he's not reported!! Dr. Lax did. Can't get much worse than Dr Exlax. lol Come on people, get a backbone, and report these losers!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I thought about not posting my comment but then realized that it may help others in the future. I completely agree with all the negative comments including Dr. K-F being arrogant and not knowledgeable. He misdiagnosed me...not once but twice. These were serious issues that I ended up pursuing through other means. STAY away...he really doesn't care and is useless.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

very helpful and encouraging during my husband illness. Always ready to answer any questions I had and made himself available when needed.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

This Doctor has been our family physician for more than 10 years. He is knowledgable, up to date and caring. He has been the best practitioner for our family ever!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr Kanya-Forstner took care of an elderly family member a couple of times in Emerg and while he was admitted and it really caused us some concern, he wanted to give him Morphine when the man had no pain, he is arrogant which I could handle but I have concerns about how is treats elderly people seems to me he thinks once you are elderly you have lived long enough, kept hammering us about signing a DNR (do not resitate) when that was not the wish of the patient, I have real concerns regarding him going over the line, I was personally treated by him once and was not impressed then either.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

This is the worst doctor I've ever been to! I refuse to go to him anymore. He knows absolutely nothing and is very arrogant. I suggest that no one ever goes to him. He is creep and no female should see him. He mis-diagnoses everyone and knows nothing about medicine.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He does not take the time with you, you can tell he does not want to be there and has no interest in helping. He is always concerned about himself and is very rude. I would NEVER tell anyone to see him. Any doctor that would say if your sick I don't want you as a patient is a really bad doctor. (hmmm isn't that why he is there???)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

I find uncle nick very knowledgeable about my medical condition. He gave ritalin for my sprained ankle. Also, he rambled on about german opera for ten minutes, comparing solti's recording of the ring to bohm's. Exciting! Can doctors get any better than this? I dotn think so!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr Nick has been my family doctor for more then 10 years he has helped me thorugh some rather tough times i feel like i can apraoch him with any concerns i may have he is been there when i needed him most i wouldn't trade him if i could. we're keep you Dr Nick

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Even though he was quite vocal about not wanting to work nights, and I waited 6 hrs, he was attentive and dealt with my concerns in a professional manner. (yes.... he should grow some hair!)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007