Ratings for Dr. Jay J. Cho

The staff was very rude!never once was Dr Cho inappropriate! Leave him alone now that he has passed away!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

This is Susan F. from Chambersburg. He was a great dr, I have numerous problems and have seen him for 15 years. Not one time was he ever inappropriate! Everybody makes mistakes even doctors!! Nobody is perfect! Good luck doctor Jay Cho!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I saw Dr Cho for over 3 yrs when I was in my late 30's and I am a female. Though he did try to over-medicate me at times I spoke up and told him what I thought and he worked with me. He NEVER did anything inappropriate to me but we did have several misunderstandings. So much that I felt he was sometimes confused and wondered if he was taking some meds of his own..even though he once told me he took no meds. The most upsetting thing to me is how I was dropped as a patient with 30 days notice. They could have handled that better. I don't know if the allegations of sexual misconduct are true, but I'm not surprised he was over-medicating people.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Cho always treated his all female staff horrible. Calling them idiots and yelling at them. He also laughed when he saw my stomach scars from previous surgeries. He gave me the creeps. Once I no longer longer had insurance coverage, he dropped me as a client. That was the best thing he ever did for me. He always bragged about his daughter's success and apartment in New York, but laughed at women that suffered domestic violence. He is a great diagnostician, but a lousy person who treats women like the root of all evil. I hope that the truth comes out and that justice is served. He is an egomaniac, a narcissist who thinks women are beneath him. And it sounds like he tried to that on more than one occasion. Taking advantage of women with physical and emotional problems as well as staff who just needed a job. I hope that justice is served. The Medical ethics committee should take a long hard look at this guy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

HAHAHAHA!!! Dr. Cho assault a man? WHAT! have you seen him? Seriously, go write a novel and stop the dumb comments.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Totally agree with Feb. 16th's entry!!! Never anything but professional and lowered my meds too!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cho for a LONG time. Most of the time it was just me in the room with him and not once, never ever, did he do or say anything sexual. He never tried to give me more medicine, in fact he lowered my medicine when my body could handle it (winter months are harder on me than summer months). He was the first Doctor who knew what was going on with my pain and he tried many treatments to help me. I wasn't given a lot of pain medicine at first, I had P.T. injections, massage therapy, chiropractic care, even surgery when nothing was helping. I just can't believe the allegations. I'm sorry, I CAN'T. Even my Husband said all the appointments he went with me, not once did he witness anything improper. Lets face it, he is not a big man, even I could knock him over. Dr. Cho, if you read this, I am so very sorry this is happening to you. You have helped me immensely and I will always be grateful for it. All the treatments I had from other specialists for the one pain problem I was having and when I explained it to you, you had it figured out immediately. The problem was solved in 1 year. Unfortunately my other pain area is still causing me a lot of pain and now more major medical problems have come out. As far as the staff, I agree with the one comment about the office manager being loud, rude, mean, hateful and down right spiteful. I am such a nervous wreck when I have to deal with her and such a sigh of relief when I see she isn't there. Why she is still there I don't know. I too have heard her go on and on about patients in front of me and I too wondered what she says about me when I leave the office. I am there not because I want to, because I am in pain. I want nothing more to be the person I used to be, I want nothing more to do the things I used to do, I don't relish living like I do and to have to deal with her is something we patients shouldn't have to. I am so sorry Dr. Cho. Thank you for helping me all these years. You will be missed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

You assaulted my my ex hubby karma will get even class action suite

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Cho did not retire. He was arrested for drugs and other crimes. Just google him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr cho for many years and never had a problem until he retired. I was told that he quit because of all of the negative pressure from the media about overprescribing pain medicine. He then told all of his associate Dr's to lower all of his patients medicine levels because of the scrutiny in the narcotic pain management field regardless of their medical needs so they wont be investigated for overprescribing narcotics. The DR's in Chambersburg are only operating under the guidelines that were left to them by Dr Cho so I do not feel that we the patient are getting the best care we can get. Just because the media needs to sell papers, they should not be able to dictate what a Dr gives a patient.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Jay J. Cho's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Mechanicsburg, PA