Ratings for Dr. Jerry W. Goldberg

Dr Goldberg has treated me for 20+ years and has been the best doctor I have ever seen and I have seen many before him. He has always listened and cared and is an expert in his medical knowledge. He never gave up on my chronic rare illness and even when there was no cure. I have been fortunate and grateful to have him as my doctor. He truly is the top doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I've had Dr. Goldberg as a doctor for over twelve years and consider him an excellent professional with lifetime of experiences treating patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Goldberg treated me for years and initially diagnosed me with one of my conditions. He failed to listen to my concerns and follow up on tests I had requested in order to get a diagnoses of second condition. His disregard for my pain and worsening condition is unacceptable. Yesterday I received the diagnosis from a specialist and am now requiring surgery. Had he listened to me and respected my concerns, I'd be on my way to feeling better already. Instead I am just beginning my long journey to recovery. Do not be fooled by his "caring" bedside manner. It is all a fa├žade. At the end of the day, he believes he knows best. He doesn't. Be your own best advocate. Nobody else will do it for you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Goldberg's goal is to eliminate suffering, how lucky I am to have him managing my care. He identified my problem after years of trial & error with previous drs. I am so grateful to be on track & dealing with this disease. Dr Goldberg is the most caring Dr. I have ever known.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is the first provider I have seen in 30 years whom I feel actually cares more about me as a patient than about how many visit reasons he can code for insurance claims. He takes the time to talk with me and my family, is reassuring, and is dedicated to finding answers. His willingness to volunteer personal anecdotes about his own life make him seem more like a friend than a physician. And when he refers to other physicians, he bases his referral on whom he would send his own family to. I feel at ease about my medical condition even though my situation may be completely out of my control.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is THE BEST of the BEST! He has a way about him that gives you the confidence that he will find your problem and do everything he can to make you better! He is a 5 star doctor and all doctors should treat their patients like he does!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

This doctor is very unknowedgable about the prescriptions, the side-effects, and dosage. I could have died because of his gross negligence. He comes across as very caring but please seek second opinions if you choose to stay the course with this doctor. The best decision is to find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Golberg was very caring and thourough he took the time to listen to my concerns. He is a wonderful Dr. and person.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr goldberg made me feel like a person not just a number. He diagnosed me with a rare thing and i am so lucky to have a dr like that wish all dr.s were like dr goldberg

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

This doctor not only misdiagnosed me, he prescribed the wrong medications in the wrong dosage which nearly cost my life. Big warning that he is very unprofessional and he altered the medical notes to save his sorry practice.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2007

Dr. Jerry W. Goldberg's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Marshfield, WI