Ratings for Dr. Brinda K. Navalgund

I saw this quack of a doctor for 8months to a year SHE COMPLETELY OVER MEDICATED ME ON NARCOTICS AND MADE ME KEEP TAKING THEM OR SHE WAS GOING TO DROP ME AS PATIENT!!! THE STATE BOARD STEPPED IN AND THREW HER OUT OF EXCELA HEALTH AND FOUND SHE WAS DOING THE SAME TO MANY OTHERS AND A FEW ALMOST DIED! BEWARE!!!

Submitted July 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Brinda Navalgund when she was affiliated with Excela Hospital. She was in the Pain Clinic there and administered lumbar spinal injections, among other treatments. I was very apprehensive because I had heard horror stories about the pain involved in the injections. Dr Brinda was amazingly warm and empathetic. She "talked me down," and when I was ready, administered the shots. I had nothing to worry about! There was the pinch of the needle and nothing else. I had to go back two more times, and the injections worked for amost 16 months. I'm now going to go back to her and see what I can do now: repeat the injections, pt, meds, something else. I know already that I'll trust her judgment, and try what she suggests.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

i have been on pain meds for over 15 years and tryed everything i mean everything started going to dr brinda about three years ago she isnt easy to write scrips so if your dr shopping just keep on looking she has helped m e tremendously iam om 50 mg of meth a day and 20 mg of oxys the regiment iam on is a god send there should be more dr s like her she listens to you and really cares she s the best would recomend her to anyone who needs a true professional

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very knowledgeable, I agree that she's not one to prescribe meds, which can be a good thing, but for people like me who actually need them, it's tough. Very polite.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

after 7 years of going to various dr.s dr. navalgund and her associates were finally able to find the source of my back pain and cure me and i am now finishing therapy and getting ready to go back to work. thank you

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Not one to prescribe pain meds. Does know when the condition is out of her realm and will refer you to someone who knows. Polite and helpful

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Brinda K. Navalgund's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA