Ratings for Dr. Robert Lenet

Could not believe the time he spent with my friend who is 85 years old. He was truly patient and kind and extremely attentive. An excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I have used Dr. Lenet for over 10 years. During that time I have experienced many personal medical issues and found him to be knowledgeable, communicative, and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Lenet for anyone looking for an internist. I believe he has extended my qualify of life.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Service was a little expensive, but he was very kind and knowledgeable. He was a bit late the first appointment, but appologized sincerely and took good care of me. He was on time the next visit. He is very kind and thourough and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely reccommend him and I consider myself to be very critical of doctors.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Lenet has been my primary care doctor for 9 years now and I have always found him to be a good listener and great at following up after a visit. He treats me like we are partners in maintaining my health.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Lenet has been my physician since 2001 (5 years). He is extremely approachable, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. Lenet combines compassion with expertise and has been able to treat me for a variety of issues. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Robert Lenet's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Shield California