Ratings for Dr. James C. Natalicchio

Horrible experience. Lacks knowledge and does not offer any suggestions accept drugs and P/T. No follow up. NO compassion or bedside manner. Won't LISTEN to the patient when they say a drug he wants to prescribe does not work or makes you ill - insists on HIS way or NO way. His assistant Grace is the biggest WITCH and very rude - can't imagine anyone employing her. It's a shame that this man is raking in the bucks and has a degree in medicine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Claimed that there was little wrong with my back, despite the fact that I suffered a six foot backward fall onto a sewer pipe flange 35 years ago, and have suffered every day since then. The x-ray tech forced me into very uncomfortable positions. I've had a recent MRI confirming the damage to my spine, and documented by the radiologist, yet this quack treated me as if I was a drug addict who just wanted pain relievers to get high, rather than a patient who has been suffering a very long time, with little relief. What a jerk. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this "doctor". Make note that the medical school he graduated from is in Grenada, a third world dive, not in the US.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He takes time for you and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. James C. Natalicchio's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ