Ratings for Dr. Hertzel K. Sure

My husband and I have been going to Dr.Sure for several years and we love him. He was very helpful and we are thankful

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Horrible docter, dosent care about your health. He's more concerned with flirting with his staff. He diagnosed me without seeing me, which is really cool he's psychic. The sad part is that he really thinks he smart and dosent realize that educated people see right thru his stupidity. What bothers me is that he heartless that's dangerous when it come to his profession.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

The entire staff is wonderful especially Maya. My other doctor's assistants always had problems finding my veins. But Maya comes in and within a few seconds is drawing my blood. Dr. Sure has always made me feel at ease when it comes to being in his office for any medical reason. I wish there were more doctors like him. That care for there patients as much as he does.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Had to get a physical for my new job and had to hand in the paperwork to my job site within the week. I went to Dr.Sure I had the requested blood work and had the results within 3 days as he stated. I was able to hand in the paperwork and start my job on time. Dr Sure was very help full and the staff was great.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I am a patient of Dr Sure. My name is Patrick Alladin. Dr Sure is a caring man and a great doctor. When you want results, thats what he gives.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Great experience at his office. Dr. Sure is a great doctor. Him and the staff made me feel very comfortable. In the hospital, he saved my mother's life, so I went to his office to be a patient myself. He adjusted my medications and now I am feeling better.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Finds false problems to prescribe medication for. Diagnoses everyone and their mom with asthma so he can prescribe inhalers, disks, and receive kickbacks.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

This man should not be allowed near sick people. My 92 year old mother was in hospital for anemia and an electrolyte imbalance. He misread a chest X-ray and ordered a ct scan that showed something uncertain. I was out of town and asked him to wait till I spoke with her before he told her anything. He didn't and instead he told her she needed an immediate colonoscopy (not recommended for a person that age). He scared the hell out of her. Fortunately she has all her wits and refused the test. He kept pressuring her and the nurses were yelling at him to stop trying to force her to change her mind. Luckily I called in the middle of this scene. I fired him on the spot and took her to a real Dr. Who was shocked and said she would never survive that test. There were other ways to evaluate her condition and can er was not the only thing it could be. Keep away from this idiot

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I went to his office twice for treatment and I got worst I felt that he doesn't know anything. He gave me some Pain killer that almost killed me. I will never go back again. I asked him for flue shot and he said I have to pay $30 because is my insurance doesn't cover it however, I went to CVS I didn't pay anything because is covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

It was a terrible experience. He was slightly creepy and made sexual jokes with me which made me feel uncomfortable and I noticed that he has a tendency to make up problems and scare you for no reason. He also acts like he knows a lot but really doesn't. He had two med school students in the room with me and was quizzing them asking about things that were specific to me right in front of me which I also found very unprofessional since they did stuff like my urine test right in front of me, and had to keep looking everything up online because they didn't know anything. Horrible doctor!! Do not go here!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Hertzel K. Sure's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal