Ratings for Dr. Ivor Basker

I've been unimpressed with his services and have had to request secondary diagnosis for my condition. I have asthma and am prone to pneumonia (getting it 2-3 times per year). On two separate occasions he diagnosed my pneumonia as asthma. Which lead to pneumonia complications and severe discomfort.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He's retiring and I am going to miss him terribly. He's been my doctor for 17 years. He sends you to specialists when required. He is also my son's doctor and was great when he needed emergency surgery.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I been with him 14years .always recommends me to specialist when needed...I have hep c ...in the next few months I know if I am cured....referred to doctor Worbetiz .....I would never change .....he has always been honest with me

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Excellent, punctual and easy to communicate with. I have seen him for years and he has been consistently reliable. He has called me on a weekend with test results. Very pleasant

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Terrible family doctor! My dad has seen this doctor for years. In October he started loosing weight drastically. He is also diabetes. Finally after being taken to emergency this week, my dad was told he has several cancerous tumors. All this time this doctor has told us he will be just fine, and never ordered a blood test of any kind......... BEWARE !!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I had gone to this doctor a few times for legitimate reasons. I went to him because I was injured at work. I was told by his secretary that he wouldn't see me. Apparently, he does this to a lot of people. I asked for an explanation and said that there wasn't one stated on the computer. Therefore, I had to go to walk in somewhere else because he wouldn't see me. Apparently it is okay to treat people this way.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Baskers for over ten years. I find him to be friendly, knowledgeable, punctual and helpful. He has referred me to specialists, agreed to preventative testing I requested and listened to and responded to my concerns. I have no complaints and do recommend him to family/ friends. People ask me why I do not have a female doctor (I am a woman) and I respond that it's not necessary, I am never uncomfortable with him and he is confident in treating me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Moved to the city 3 years ago and became Dr Baskers patient. Quick and thorough and shows genuine interest. I'm not there to visit and neither is he.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Genuinely concerned and interested in my total well being. Wait times are short.Responds to phone calls. Doesn't hesitate to make referrals to Specialists.Am happy to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011