Ratings for Dr. Mollie E. Thompson

Highly recommend Dr. Thompson. Great interest in all her patients!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

I have to agree with other reviewers. Slow to diagnose and treat. Also knowledge seems very out of date. Only diagnoses and treats long after the damage appears. My Family practitioner could diagnose with that criteria.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

When first referred to Dr. Thompson, I was 6weeks postpartum with my first son. Dr. Thompson was quick to run tests and determine the true extent of my RA and to act quickly. I had to subsequent pregnancies, all under her treatment, and she has been available to me on moments notice (after hours, during lunch breaks, etc) when I needed help. Her assistant is very personable and quick to respond to questions. Scheduling is easy, as long as you schedule out (it can be hard to get appointments on short notice sometimes). Never have to wait very long before being seen, and she spends more time in the room with me than most of my other doctors. She's been very proactive about switching therapies when one stops working.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

This doctor is not one I would recommend.I agree that she does not seem to have much updated information & is therefore not very helpful

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Old school rheumatologist - lacks current knowledge, slow to diagnose and treat adequately, lacks good communication skills and collaborative approach with patient, missing the essentials of good patient care. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Mollie E. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup