Ratings for Dr. Frederick C. Ezon

Dr. Ezon has come through in a pinch when I needed him the most back in early 2000's when I was in real pain with both my ears badly clogged up and throbbing. Also, he always calls me in a very timely manner with very little waiting in his waiting room plus his knowledge and expertise. That I will never forget about him and will give glowing/raving reviews to everybody I know who hopefully will listen to me of how very pleased I am and how excellent a doctor he is. Needless to say, I have a very high regard for Dr. Ezon

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I saw Dr Ezon for a cosmetic procedure and as nervous as I was about the procedure itself he was so confident and reassured I'd fall in love with my results. My recovery was so easy I wouldn't think twice if I had to do it all over again. I couldn't be happier with my results. Thank you Dr. Ezon!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had a tonsillectomy done by Dr Ezon as a 26yr old patient. He was absolutely excellent and I recommend him 1000%. He definitely knows what he's doing, the recovery was seamless, absolutely an excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Ezon is very pleasant and knows what he is doing. I had surgery on my sinuses and repair of an old injury to my nose. I am very satisfied with the results - it's been 3 months now.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

very nice, office staff great! can always squeeze me in

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

extremely comforting, reliable and wont turn anyone away

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

he made my first visit to an e.n.t. doctor comfortable and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Ezon was extremely comforting and so gentle during my office visit. I will definitely be seeing more of Dr. Ezon for my cosmetic injectables. I couldn't be happier with my results!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

This is my first review ever...and probably not to be many after(I never do them)...but I had to make one here... I broke my nose surfing and had limited time and doctor options in my plan. Dr. Ezon was the closest. I read most, if not all, the reviews...and it seemed to be 50/50. I decided to go in for two reasons...he did have some very positive reviews (they were not all bad) and his responses on some of the negative ones were that of professionalism and seemingly the facts of the diagnosis. To make a long story short, Dr Ezon and his staff was light hearted, professional, accessible, and straight to the matter. The operation facility and staff was the same, as well as they seem to highly respect Dr. Ezon, was comfortable enough to be able to joke slightly with him, and reassured me I was in good hands. The follow up was more of the same and my nose reset went perfect...good as new... As far as the "medival" doctors tools as one review stated... They were vintage. Example: The visor with the hole in the center. I thought it was cool and green. The only negative...I'm not a fan of Z100 in the waiting room. But I gotta tell you....if that's the worst thing that happen to me in this whole experience, I'll take it! I am glad I went to Dr. Ezon and would refer him every time. Thanks Doc. -Scott

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Went to visit a year or so back and he started to diagnosed me, my son fell very ill and was in the hospital for 7 months. By the time he was well and I was able to go back, Dr Ezon had no interest in me or his prior diagnosis. His exact words "so what do you want me to do?" I walked out out less $50.00 and no help. NEVER WILL I GO BACK. There are some doctors that have no bed side manner but are great, this is NOT one of them. Buyers beware.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Frederick C. Ezon's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ