Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Pasley

Staff is rude and uncaring. The office manager is his wife and the doctor couldn't care less how patients are treated.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He seems to have disappeared with no notice to patients. Doorman says he left a month ago.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I should have read this first. No bedside manner at all. Bad staff, ugly office. Chairs hurt your butt and filthy exam room. I need my head examined for staying. Oh yeah couldn't help me either. I went to another doctor who diagnosed me and helped me in 10 minutes, this was not brain surgery I have low blood sugar.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Would not take my insurance. Filthy office. Strange receptionist, I think I was told it was his wife. Spent five minutes with me. His lab coat was filthy. I thought I was seeing Januzzi who was his predecessor. Demands full payment and then refers out. Ludicrous.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

very discourteous staff. Scheduling is difficult. The doctor makes you feel like you are wasting his precious time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

He is not Dr. Januzzi who he replaced. Is always referring out for unknown reasons and has misdiagnosed. Big problem with insurance here.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Now that is established he has become very rushed and unhelpful, refers out constantly and misses obvious diagnoses. I will have to change.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have been using him as a GP for more than 5 years, and he is great. He is patient, thorough and personable. In most cases, I have found that he runs ahead of schedule. I've also recommended him to my wife and a neighbor. Everyone has been pleased.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Although, I haven't had problems with the doctor, I was told next time I was to visit I had to use my deductible of $450 (this is to be used for various treatment, etc.). Normally I only payed for a co-pay for office visits of $20. Obviously their staff is not that well informed and were pretty rude and adamant about that. So after all that, I just changed doctors, and I found a nice educated doctor with a knowledgable staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Pasley is an excellent doctor. He listens, is thorough, and takes all health concerns seriously. I will be sending my friend to him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Peter M. Pasley's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Florida