Ratings for Dr. Jed A. Kwartler

This doctor provided no advice, information or help, just a condescending attitude.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Kwatler is a wonderful,doctor. He was able to repair the damage to my ear done by another doctor. He is compassionate, kind and gentle. I can't say enough good things about this compassionate dr. Thank you Dr Kwatler

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

He is a great surgeon - very professional, sharp and trustful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I've had radical mastoidectomy's in both ears over the past 5 years while living in another state. When I moved back to NJ, I needed to find an oto who is also a board certified otologist/neurotologist, which Kwartler is, and is rated very highly. He gave me an exam and prescribed an MRI to see how my internal ear structure is going as part of my on-going checkup. Over a week after he recieevd the results of my MRI, I still haven't heard back from Kwartler do discuss my results. Since it is imperative that I check my ears periodically because my original problem could return, I am very disappointed that he has not returned my calls, or contacted me. I would NOT recommend Dr Kwartler.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Do NOT use this Dr. for a stapedectomy. He doesn't have the experience. He screwed up my ear and when I went back to him for help, he sat there scratching his head. I was lucky to find a Dr in Ohio that has done thousands of these surgeries and he was able to restore my hearing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Kwartler handled my ear problem, after four other "highly rated" doctors could not. My hearing will never be great, but it is much better than it has been for years. He is prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and personable, despite seeing so many patients each day. I highly recommend him. I wish the "Staff" and "Punctuality" counted in the overall rating. Rarely do I have to wait and the support staff is great! Kudos to SMG!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

After seeing four other specialists who said that I had no problem though I was suffering from ear pain, he correctly diagnosed my diagnosed my problem. I found him to be extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

He solved a problem that baffled other doctors for a year

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

He screwed up my daughters ear surgery and made her permanently deaf in her left ear. He was supposed to perform a stapedectomy. The surgery didnt work and she lost her hearing completely in her left ear. Whats more, he didnt seal her ear properly and she had to have the surgery over again a second time because she was leaking fluid. Now she is totally deaf in her left ear and cant even use a hearing aid. Do not use this physician.

Submitted November 26, 2006

Dr. Jed A. Kwartler's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Berkeley Heights, NJ