Ratings for Dr. Domenico Zanolin

I enjoy coming to see Doctor Zanolim he's fantastic great with the kids gentle but I must say the women doctor there is very rough with the children rude she has no personality at all it would be the best for the office to get rid of her

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

not so knowledgeable, don't get me wrong he is a wonderful person. But everytime we see Dr. Zanolin we usually have to come back for a revisit.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Both of my children LOVE Dr. Zanolin!! He is so soft spoken and always answers all of my questions. The entire office is Wonderful! They are very accomodating, have great hours (even late nights for working parents) and great and knowledgable staff. My son actually cries when we go to the doctor's office to pick up paper work and he's not there to see Dr. Zanolin.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Love Dr Zanolin from our very first appointment. When my son was born Dr Zanolin was able to tell right away that he had a broken collar born, something they missed in the hospital, he sent us right over to get an x-ray and assured me, a first time mom, that everything would be fine. I now have a thriving 2 year old and we still love Dr Zanolin! All the doctors have been great in the office if Dr Zanolin was not available!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

He, along with his other collegues are wonderful! When my son was born, he had a skin tag on his ear. Dr. Zanolin made sure everything was ok (by sending him to get a sonogram)to make sure his kindeys were ok before allowing him to be discharged. He's very smart, helpful and always available. I recommend him to everyone! THANKS Dr. ZANOLIN!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Domenico Zanolin's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY