Ratings for Dr. S. Michael Mirmanesh

Don't go here! my daughter had a sore throat that when given a throat swab culture was negative. He continued to go old school and gave her the antibiotic anyway. As a result she spent 2 weeks in the hospital with c diff infection and almost had parts of her colon removed. He gave a steroid at the same time, and this lowers you immune system --all that increased her risk and what a terrible outcome. When I sent him a letter notifying him of our significant financial burden due to his care, he said sorry, I'm just following procedures. we consulted three other doctors and the all thought this was too aggressive and that was the reason for the melt down. Stay away and protect yourself!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Mirmanesh is an excellent physician. He is the perfect combination of very high intelligence and care and compassionate with his patients. I must also commend his very caring and very professional staff! Even though he is VERY busy, he never turns me away and he and the staff always follow up with my questions/concerns. Marlyn

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr.Mirmanesh does not answer your questions and is very impatient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr M seems to think through problems and offer solutions or thoughts that others doctors might not have. He is very personable

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Michael Mirmenesh is an exceptional doctor who is extremely knowledgable in the field of medicine! His compassion and care for his patients is unsurpassed. Committed to excellence his ability for proper screening, early detection, diagnose and thorough follow-up are all shared in a heart-warming environment where you actually feel like family from your first visit. Although he is quite busy and his patient list full, you never get the feeling you are rushed or not heard. He takes the time to really get to know his patients. Our family is very blessed to have such an amazing, professional and caring care provider. Sincerely, Elizabeth

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Mirmanseh is a great Doctor to have, he is dedicated to his service and delivers quality customer care as needed. I have been through multiple Doctors in the last few years to help alleviate some of my cholesterol and High Blood pressure issues and Doctor Mike has really helped me manage it.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Mirmanesh has been our family doctor for about 10 years. He is knowledgable, friendly, caring and listens more then he speaks. He has a great bedside manor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Excellent physician who actually cares about his patients well being !!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr. Mike is a good doctor and very nice but since he has moved into his new office I have rarely seen him, only his other staff. My last visit required a standard test which came back bad and required more tests. Everything ended up fine but I wonder if Dr Mike had done the initial test if I could have skipped the upsetting hassle. I really like Dr. Mike but I will probably switch to a doc that can see me when I need to come in.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Love him-- always thorough and knowledgable-even when you see his nurse practioner,they will discuss the plan of treatment and he will follow up before letting you out of the office. And to the person complaining because he wants to do tests,while all you wanted was a Zpak- YOU aren't a doctor-your license isnt on the line if Dr Mike prescribes the Zpak you want,and it turns out you have something more serious- I love Dr Mike because he doesn't let me dictate my own care- instead he listens,offers HIS expertise,and orders what HE thinks is appropriate- That why he went to med school!!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011