Ratings for Dr. S. Michael Mirmanesh

Outstanding family Doctor and staff. Dr. Mirmanesh take a personal interest in his patients and is extremely thorough. Old school Family Doctor never without white shirt and tie.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Excellent physician , intelligent , caring and goes above and beyond for his patients

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I am shocked to see anything negative. It took me a while to find a gp I like. Dr M is wonderful. Really listens , is excellent and thorough. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He saved my husbands life because he is so thorough.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Mike for over 15 years now, and he's very helpful, listens to what I have to say, asks me if there's anything else (prompting, I always seem to forget something when I go in), and when I didn't have prescription coverage for a period of time let me know if the alternatives I could use OTC and herbal would work he was willing to work with me on it. I don't know about the people who claim a bad experience, I've never seen it. Yes, there was a brief period of time when he was training new doctors and nurse practitioners that would see you , but he always came in after they were done to check up on their work. Seems reasonable to me!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Treated so poorly. My problems were ignored. Double billed me. Just terrible. Please don't go.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Brilliant diagnostician, kind heart, good man. I highly recommend him, outstanding physician!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Don't go here! my daughter had a sore throat that when given a throat swab culture was negative. He continued to go old school and gave her the antibiotic anyway. As a result she spent 2 weeks in the hospital with c diff infection and almost had parts of her colon removed. He gave a steroid at the same time, and this lowers you immune system --all that increased her risk and what a terrible outcome. When I sent him a letter notifying him of our significant financial burden due to his care, he said sorry, I'm just following procedures. we consulted three other doctors and the all thought this was too aggressive and that was the reason for the melt down. Stay away and protect yourself!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Mirmanesh is an excellent physician. He is the perfect combination of very high intelligence and care and compassionate with his patients. I must also commend his very caring and very professional staff! Even though he is VERY busy, he never turns me away and he and the staff always follow up with my questions/concerns. Marlyn

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr.Mirmanesh does not answer your questions and is very impatient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014